In addition to spay/neuter surgeries, the Lurie Clinic offers optional low-cost annual preventive services during Vaccine Clinic hours, including:
- Vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza
- Canine heartworm testing
- Feline FeLV/FIV combo testing
- Frontline Gold for flea and tick prevention (cat and dog formulas available)
- Heartgard Plus for heartworm prevention
- Nexgard chewable for flea and tick prevention for dogs
- Revolution for prevention of heartworm, fleas, ear mites and other parasites (cat and dog formulas available). Negative heartworm test required for dogs.
- Nail trims and ear cleaning
See Lurie Clinic Pricing for more information.
Vaccine Clinic Hours
Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Check-in starts at 12:00 p.m.
Call (773) 521-7729 to make an appointment. Appointments are required. To take advantage of these low-cost services, pets must be spayed or neutered. Vaccines and additional services can be provided at time of surgery.