Proactive Management Translates to Lives Saved
This state-of-the-art shelter medicine program continues to maximize lifesaving. PAWS Chicago has never closed for adoptions since this CIV epidemic began. In fact, PAWS has treated and adopted more than 800 dogs with CIV.
Plans are under way for a Medical Center expansion so that PAWS Chicago can rescue even more sick and injured animals.
Facts About PAWS Chicago:
- The largest adoption and medical center in Chicagoland.
- More than 375 animals are housed at PAWS each day
- More than 5,000 annual adoptions
- Industry-leading 98.4% Save Rate
- Spays/Neuter more than 17,000 pets annually at the Lurie Spay/Neuter Clinic and GusMobile Spay/Neuter Van.
Want to learn more?
Find out more about the CIV, its financial impact and how you can help!